Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)

Go down 
+2
Caz
Ada
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) Empty
PostSubject: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Cas was talking to me earlier and asked that This Sorrowful And Respectful Theme Be Played for her final send-off.

Ofcourse I must see to it that this occurs.

*Looks sad*

...... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Location Location : uk

The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:52 pm

How.......Could......You.. . . .

Right Thats It!!! I Shall Now Play THIS One Song Witch You Will Never Forget!!!!!

And I Will Play This At Your Funeral.....In The Words Of A One Man So It Shall Be Written So Shall It Be Done!!!

The Song With THAT Voice!
Back to top Go down
lydiasquid
MAR-RELLS
lydiasquid

Location Location : EastBourne

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Hahahahaha Ada. Ada is the dinosaur and caz is the kangaroo.!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha. Fellow browsers...u must click on 'This sorrowful and respectful theme' to understand!!! hahahahahaha

xxx
Back to top Go down
lydiasquid
MAR-RELLS
lydiasquid

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-nif4rXGs

Foloow the above link...this is what cassie really wants as her funeral song. she told me herself gf to gf. Leon actually got some of his friends along to help shoot the vid.......

Much love

Lids xxx
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:20 pm

lydiasquid wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-nif4rXGs

Foloow the above link...this is what cassie really wants as her funeral song. she told me herself gf to gf. Leon actually got some of his friends along to help shoot the vid.......

Much love

Lids xxx

YES I remember her telling you this!! Even though this show looked like a DRUG TRIP.

I love how I am the Raptor..... probably cause I'm viewed as an oppressor lol It was horrible for cas to WRONGLY CLAIM that I wanted that 'All the ducks' song....sung by a guy who sounds JUST like our old man did! THAT SONG GAVE US THE CREEPS for ages, especially as in the first few seconds of it...... HE'S GETTING CLOSER! I didn't even KNOW they made a Video of it.....even the VIDEO looks like him! Sitting like a vagrant on a park bench too!

Cas called me earlier today before she left for the SOS show and said she wants THIS Played as the COFFIN is being lowered into the ground.

SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE DONE!
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 pm

Welll i so happen to have a note that was done years ago!!!

This!! is what lid wants at her " The Draging To Her Grave Song"

And As For Ada!!!......Wellll ...............Just Click
Back to top Go down
lydiasquid
MAR-RELLS
lydiasquid

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:43 am

hey ada's song is better than mine....mines shit!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

ps hmmmmm.....who thinks kitts being a bit quiet lately?? whats he up to????
Back to top Go down
Kitt
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Kitt

Location Location : Somewhere In Eastbourne

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 pm

lydiasquid wrote:
hey ada's song is better than mine....mines shit!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

ps hmmmmm.....who thinks kitts being a bit quiet lately?? whats he up to????

SHUT UP BITCH! IVE CAUGHT YOU SLAGGIN ME ORF AGAIN! and IM the one who BE ACCUSED OF TROLLAN!

EVERYTHING SHIT!

I've never seen nor SMELT SHIT this bad (not even MY OWN DIARROEA.....which grows hair).

I'LL BE CHOOSING THE UGLY FUCKING MUSIC THAT GETS PLAYED WHILE YOUR ALL BEING DRAGGED INTO YOUR WATERY GRAVES.
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 am

I Have Found THE song For Ada's Walk Of DEATH!!! its so catchy ill have the people carry ada walk to the beat going side to side!

And Yes Ill Make Sure We All Clap Our Hand Along To The Tune! But even if you say NO ill do it anyway!

Back to top Go down
Gaudenzio
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Gaudenzio

Location Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 am

That would only work with a chocobo shaped tombstone (animatronic) that dances when you ge too close.
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 am

i sooo agree.........i think we will hve to plan all this lol
Back to top Go down
Gaudenzio
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Gaudenzio

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:11 pm

This sounds like 'The Monkees' are playing it.
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:06 am

Caz wrote:
I Have Found THE song For Ada's Walk Of DEATH!!! its so catchy ill have the people carry ada walk to the beat going side to side!

And Yes Ill Make Sure We All Clap Our Hand Along To The Tune! But even if you say NO ill do it anyway!

THE ULTIMATE!!

What I Shall have played as Cass in thrown into her PIT.

WHAT HORROR! (Cas will have to explain AND find you some footage of the reason WHY!)

Though I tried to find a horrific one played on a massive organ but this was the closest I could get -.-

Hmm this is not the horrific Organ sounds I was looking.... I'll have TO PLAY IT MYSELF when the player isnt looking at (or During) Midnight Mass....THEN PROBLY GET THROWN OUT!
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 am

Well i have looked far and wide and i have found THE song for Ada's time of death.......as she is THROWN into her GAVE!

1. For The Money
2. For The Show
3. Da-Ma-Gra-Dy

And IN SHE GOES!!!.....................MUHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
Gaudenzio
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Gaudenzio

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Theres were I draw the line, shaming the deceased is one thing, TELETUBBIES shames EVERYONE!.
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Caz wrote:
Well i have looked far and wide and i have found THE song for Ada's time of death.......as she is THROWN into her GAVE!

1. For The Money
2. For The Show
3. Da-Ma-Gra-Dy

And IN SHE GOES!!!.....................MUHAHAHAHA

WELL!

It JUST so happens that I have booked one of OUR 'FAVOURITE' celebrities to err......sing at your funeral.....where they throw your lifeless body into a muddy grave (and your hair is wet and fizzy).

THERE!
Back to top Go down
cmdelee
MAR-RELLS
cmdelee

Location Location : Manchester

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 pm

see ya later alligator for me :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)   The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music CAS ASKED To Have Played At Her Funeral (This is now a legal document)
Page 1 of 1