Purple Universe

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Film That Gaudenzio Will SALIVATE OVER....If he hasnt made one himself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: A Film That Gaudenzio Will SALIVATE OVER....If he hasnt made one himself!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 am

And apparently there are many versions of this one and he rattles off all the details. Also You'll pass out when you see the real Matrix the Japanese built into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Gaudenzio
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Location Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: A Film That Gaudenzio Will SALIVATE OVER....If he hasnt made one himself!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Yes the Masterpiece series really lives up to its name, both Optimus Prime & Megatron are righteously made!, the MP-04 is the Masterpiece Optimus with the trailer and roller and everything!, they have a addon set for MP megatron that includes his silencers and shoulderstocks which also transform!, the worst (or least coolest I should say) is the starscream mold which does take some more radical departures from the cartoon model (can't really complain its still an awesome starscream toy!), the next in the series will be Master Piece Grimlock! complete with brain transfer helmet and and other cartoon accessories.

I don't have any of these yet, saving up to get the japanese full diecast metal versions!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Film That Gaudenzio Will SALIVATE OVER....If he hasnt made one himself!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Gaudenzio wrote:
Yes the Masterpiece series really lives up to its name, both Optimus Prime & Megatron are righteously made!, the MP-04 is the Masterpiece Optimus with the trailer and roller and everything!, they have a addon set for MP megatron that includes his silencers and shoulderstocks which also transform!, the worst (or least coolest I should say) is the starscream mold which does take some more radical departures from the cartoon model (can't really complain its still an awesome starscream toy!), the next in the series will be Master Piece Grimlock! complete with brain transfer helmet and and other cartoon accessories.

I don't have any of these yet, saving up to get the japanese full diecast metal versions!.

I knew you would know all the "MP-04" glossary...... - . -

I think you WILL have Autobots Lightning Strike ETCHED on your Tombstone cause Primes been your hero for life lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Film That Gaudenzio Will SALIVATE OVER....If he hasnt made one himself!   

Back to top Go down

A Film That Gaudenzio Will SALIVATE OVER....If he hasnt made one himself!
Page 1 of 1