Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im fucking back~~lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS
Rosamund

Location Location : China

Im fucking back~~lol Empty
PostSubject: Im fucking back~~lol   Im fucking back~~lol I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:47 am

Im motherfucking back, all because of the net,it doesn't let me get on facebook or here, but im back baby and im grooving. I just wish i could be back in England,be with my mates, but here i have to look after husband jerry and his mum groan. God the mother-in law can be such a motherfucking bother at times,everyday at half 6 she gets up,makes a racket in the bathroom,coughs so loudly its like a sheep is dying. She naggs so much and repeats herself,i feel like im going crazy. I try to talk about it to jerry and all i get is a tell-off. OK,so sons side their mum but they shouldn't be like always,esp if the mum is wrong. She is always saying things like the 3 metal water flasks for example, two are for drinking and one for washing, when boiling you boil one kettle right to boiling and the second to warmish. We can't have a drinking machine, boiling water is better. SOOO SHITE!!! And she everyday has to watch the same motherfucking programs again and again, everyday there's 2 programs talking about health and what you should eat and whats good for you and excersises,so copyies everything down,does everything said on the tv, its absolutely motherfucking crazy. I am so glad she ain't my real mum, i would want to die if she was my real mum.
Well hopefully i will get a flat in the future and jerry and i can live in peace. HOPEFULLY~~~ Im fucking back~~lol Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

Im fucking back~~lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im fucking back~~lol   Im fucking back~~lol I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:55 pm

Rosamund wrote:
Im motherfucking back, all because of the net,it doesn't let me get on facebook or here, but im back baby and im grooving. I just wish i could be back in England,be with my mates, but here i have to look after husband jerry and his mum groan. God the mother-in law can be such a motherfucking bother at times,everyday at half 6 she gets up,makes a racket in the bathroom,coughs so loudly its like a sheep is dying. She naggs so much and repeats herself,i feel like im going crazy. I try to talk about it to jerry and all i get is a tell-off. OK,so sons side their mum but they shouldn't be like always,esp if the mum is wrong. She is always saying things like the 3 metal water flasks for example, two are for drinking and one for washing, when boiling you boil one kettle right to boiling and the second to warmish. We can't have a drinking machine, boiling water is better. SOOO SHITE!!! And she everyday has to watch the same motherfucking programs again and again, everyday there's 2 programs talking about health and what you should eat and whats good for you and excersises,so copyies everything down,does everything said on the tv, its absolutely motherfucking crazy. I am so glad she ain't my real mum, i would want to die if she was my real mum.
Well hopefully i will get a flat in the future and jerry and i can live in peace. HOPEFULLY~~~ Im fucking back~~lol Icon_exclaim

Either that or its come back to england and get a council house! You're entitled to one you know, and as Jerry is married to you - he is too! You are an English national so can return any time you wish. You are far free'er then most Chinese.

Though I am saddened as I thought life was perfect out there for you - if not...YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL!
Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net

Im fucking back~~lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Universe :: GENERAL CHAT (The Eternal Punishment - Place ALL Your General Topics Here!) :: Chat-
Jump to: