Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEGA PISSED and FUCKED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS
Rosamund

Location Location : China

MEGA PISSED and FUCKED Empty
PostSubject: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   MEGA PISSED and FUCKED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:17 am

Now Im really pissed, my phone nokia N70 has been lost, or more probably stolen, all my phone numbers,pictures. Fucking missing!!!! So i have a new phone, but my mums number is in the old phone, fuck. Im so mega pissed. I don't know what to do, FUCK~~~ MEGA PISSED and FUCKED Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   MEGA PISSED and FUCKED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 pm

Rosamund wrote:
Now Im really pissed, my phone nokia N70 has been lost, or more probably stolen, all my phone numbers,pictures. Fucking missing!!!! So i have a new phone, but my mums number is in the old phone, fuck. Im so mega pissed. I don't know what to do, FUCK~~~ MEGA PISSED and FUCKED Icon_mad

Firstly I love the name of your post!

Secondly how did it get stolen? I know the police over there are useless but have you told them? or tried to call the number?
Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS
Rosamund

Location Location : China

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   MEGA PISSED and FUCKED I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm

These kind of situations its no use calling the police cause its not a big deal, I had the phone in my bag underneath my underwear, the bus was alittle packed, the thief probably took it when i had it on my shoulder. I called the number and its out of service which means its been taken out. Well at least i still have my number and my new phone. So thats ok
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   MEGA PISSED and FUCKED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 am

Rosamund wrote:
These kind of situations its no use calling the police cause its not a big deal, I had the phone in my bag underneath my underwear, the bus was alittle packed, the thief probably took it when i had it on my shoulder. I called the number and its out of service which means its been taken out. Well at least i still have my number and my new phone. So thats ok

FUCKERS!!

good thing Im not over there or it would be the BOYS!! I'd find my fucking phone!! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   MEGA PISSED and FUCKED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEGA PISSED and FUCKED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Universe :: GENERAL CHAT (The Eternal Punishment - Place ALL Your General Topics Here!) :: Chat-
Jump to: