Purple Universe

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MEGA PISSED and FUCKED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS

Location Location : China

PostSubject: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:17 am

Now Im really pissed, my phone nokia N70 has been lost, or more probably stolen, all my phone numbers,pictures. Fucking missing!!!! So i have a new phone, but my mums number is in the old phone, fuck. Im so mega pissed. I don't know what to do, FUCK~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 pm

Rosamund wrote:
Now Im really pissed, my phone nokia N70 has been lost, or more probably stolen, all my phone numbers,pictures. Fucking missing!!!! So i have a new phone, but my mums number is in the old phone, fuck. Im so mega pissed. I don't know what to do, FUCK~~~

Firstly I love the name of your post!

Secondly how did it get stolen? I know the police over there are useless but have you told them? or tried to call the number?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS

Location Location : China

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm

These kind of situations its no use calling the police cause its not a big deal, I had the phone in my bag underneath my underwear, the bus was alittle packed, the thief probably took it when i had it on my shoulder. I called the number and its out of service which means its been taken out. Well at least i still have my number and my new phone. So thats ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 am

Rosamund wrote:
These kind of situations its no use calling the police cause its not a big deal, I had the phone in my bag underneath my underwear, the bus was alittle packed, the thief probably took it when i had it on my shoulder. I called the number and its out of service which means its been taken out. Well at least i still have my number and my new phone. So thats ok

FUCKERS!!

good thing Im not over there or it would be the BOYS!! I'd find my fucking phone!! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PISSED and FUCKED   

Back to top Go down

MEGA PISSED and FUCKED
Page 1 of 1