Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hows The Weather???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Location Location : uk

Hows The Weather??? Empty
PostSubject: Hows The Weather???   Hows The Weather??? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:53 am

Here Id Like To Open The Chat To About Weather.......Where Ever You Are If The Weather Is The Same As Always Is Or Maybe Just Having A Crazy Time Or If You Just Want To Chat About About Global Warming !We Like To Hear It! Pictures Are Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Weather???   Hows The Weather??? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm

In The Uk We Have Some Funny Weather So Far!
We Have Had Nearly 3Months Of On/Off Snow! And Since I Live The South East Right Next To The Sea Its Rare I See It! But This Past 2 To NEARLY 3 Months Has Been Crazy! I Have Up Loaded Some Pics Of Our Back Garden When It Snowed Heavily!

Global Warming Is In MY Eyes Taking Us Back To The Old Days Long Ago When Christmas Was WHITE And The Summer Was BBQ Weather ALL The Time! Is This Such A Bad Thing?????

Hows The Weather??? Imgp0016

Hows The Weather??? Imgp0013

Hows The Weather??? Imgp0015
Back to top Go down
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Weather???   Hows The Weather??? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

WHY does Kitt look evil in EVERY FUCKING PICTURE?
Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Weather???   Hows The Weather??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 am

Maybe Coz He Knows These Can Be Used In Court On His Drug Charges When He Says Hi Name Is Digo Smith LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Weather???   Hows The Weather??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows The Weather???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Universe :: GENERAL CHAT (The Eternal Punishment - Place ALL Your General Topics Here!) :: Chat-
Jump to: