Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...

Go down 
+2
Caz
Kitt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitt
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Kitt

Location Location : Somewhere In Eastbourne

I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Why Are All of U Ignorin meh & Banning me and stuff - Its not fare!

Just bcos I post gr8 pix and content, U all get mad.

>.<

I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... Thundercats-Logo-thundercats-34314_1152_864

Tell meh Y!
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Location Location : uk

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Kitt You Are Rude You Brake Into People House's And You Steal And Lie!!

Putting Up A Thunder Cats Picture Is Not Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Caz wrote:
Kitt You Are Rude You Brake Into People House's And You Steal And Lie!!

Putting Up A Thunder Cats Picture Is Not Cool!!!

I agree, you're always drawing attention to yourself!! Just......BE NORMAL!!
Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS
Rosamund

Location Location : China

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 am

No-one bother about me- Im just trying out posting messages, its really cool and evil.lol. This fucking chinese weather is so getting to me, first rainy and thunder now sticky and hot, when will it snow??
PS where does everyone get all the cool pics/icons from??
Back to top Go down
Gaudenzio
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Gaudenzio

Location Location : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 am

Use google image search think of an avatar you would like, say 'Elvira queen of the night'
then search for 'Elvira queen night avatar' using the key words should give you a nice selection of possible avatars.
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 am

Rosamund wrote:
No-one bother about me- Im just trying out posting messages, its really cool and evil.lol. This fucking chinese weather is so getting to me, first rainy and thunder now sticky and hot, when will it snow??

YAY! WELCOME JING-JING!!

Gaudenzio, you never met her but she is a LEGEND! Even Baz only met her Very fleetingly in all the years we knew her here.

We met her shortly after leaving 'the nightmare'. You know when you meet someone who is more then a friend, who gets all your jokes and humour and is basically like another sibling? Well....this is her! She thinks the same as Caz and I to a ridiculous extream, we even knew what each other was thinking lol! Shes crazy, deranged, evil and She is certainly crazy enough to be a honorary (Enter our Surname here).

Its too much of a long story - just take it from Caz and I......shes SPECIAL!

YEAH!

Ohh and just go to Google Pictures - My Avatar is ofcourse... Vampirella Smile

P.S I'll scan some of the photos of our CrAzY adventures together......that normally ended in shame...and carnage!

P.P.S I still have a poster of your grading performance from the Royal music academy school we used to go to in London
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 am

Ada wrote:
Rosamund wrote:

YAY! WELCOME JING-JING!!

Gaudenzio, you never met her but she is a LEGEND! Even Baz only met her Very fleetingly in all the years we knew her here.

We met her shortly after leaving 'the nightmare'. You know when you meet someone who is more then a friend, who gets all your jokes and humour and is basically like another sibling? Well....this is her! She thinks the same as Caz and I to a ridiculous extream, we even knew what each other was thinking lol! Shes crazy, deranged, evil and She is certainly crazy enough to be a honorary (Enter our Surname here).

YEAH!

P.S I'll scan some of the photos of our CrAzY adventures together......that normally ended in shame...and carnage!

P.P.S I still have a poster of your grading performance from the Royal music academy school we used to go to in London

Yes Jing jing was like the sister from a diffent family......she even made up things and words WITH meanings like us!!
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Caz wrote:
Ada wrote:
Rosamund wrote:

YAY! WELCOME JING-JING!!

YEAH!

Yes Jing jing was like the sister from a diffent family......she even made up things and words WITH meanings like us!!

Yeah...we STILL think she invented DeemaTa-ta....

And in the town center before we all went in for TKD, we would all look at each other and shout 'Evil!' without any prompting.
Back to top Go down
lydiasquid
MAR-RELLS
lydiasquid

Location Location : EastBourne

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 am

jing jing!!! u sound like a fuckin legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love u 2!!!!! oh and kitt, i love u!!! i know the truth!!!!!!!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 am

lydiasquid wrote:

xxx

See Even Lid Knows The Way Of The Family!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 am

Caz wrote:
lydiasquid wrote:

xxx

See Even Lid Knows The Way Of The Family!!!!

Ohhh NOO!

You Two are going to make Kitt kick off again!

Hes SHAMED us enough already!!
Back to top Go down
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS
Rosamund

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Me ? a fucking legend, how so?Im so cool i don't even know it lol
Back to top Go down
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS
Rosamund

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

WOw,l soo love this forum even though i haven't got used to using it.lol. But hey thats what learning is all about.
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Rosamund wrote:
WOw,l soo love this forum even though i haven't got used to using it.lol. But hey thats what learning is all about.

Your forgetting all the ADVENTURES!! Anyway, we could never never beleive how cool you were when we met you JingJing!!
Back to top Go down
Rosamund
MAR-RELLS
Rosamund

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Im still the same, though husband jerry tries to control me, lol him, yeah right, he can't control me nooooooone can yahooo.
ps my connection to facebook and here is always disconnecting, its because of a chinese celebration coming in Oct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...   I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sic N Tired That No1 Iz Lisening To Me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Universe :: GENERAL CHAT (The Eternal Punishment - Place ALL Your General Topics Here!) :: Chat-
Jump to: