Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

famous people we admired and lost!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Location Location : uk

famous people we admired and lost! Empty
PostSubject: famous people we admired and lost!   famous people we admired and lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 am

This Is For Us To Pay Triburt To Any Famous Person Or Person's That You May Have Grown Up With Or In Your Older Years Enjoyed There Work! No Matter When They Past.......

Last edited by Caz on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: famous people we admired and lost!   famous people we admired and lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 am

famous people we admired and lost! John-Hughes

Film director and writer John Hughes, who has died at the age of 59, Yestaday 6 Aug 09, made some of the most successful comedy films of the 1980s and 1990s. Here is a look at some of his best-loved movies, which have endured as cult classics.

Films Such As :

• THE BREAKFAST CLUB (1985)
  • FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF (1986)
  • WEIRD SCIENCE (1985)
  • PRETTY IN PINK (1986)
  • HOME ALONE (1990)

R.I.P

Last edited by Caz on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Michael Jackson   famous people we admired and lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:20 pm

famous people we admired and lost! Michael-jackson-las-vegas

Michael Jackson.

I was absolutely gutted when I learnt from a friend that he had died. Through-out my life he had always just....been there. Doing crazy things, acting bizarrely and such. In fact, you were never really surprised when you heard some new weird story cause you'd be like "Well....its Michael Jackson , what do you expect!". He was also a great symbol of everything we 'Weren't allowed" and I became a big fan of his work.

Sadly, his life and career were marred by false allegation of abuse (Which now the kid even admits to), even back in the day we knew they were false due to the cash demands of the family and the fact that even then I pointed out that Michael Jackson had the mind of a damaged child, exhibited by his need to erase all obvious signs of his ethnicity. I do believe he lied about how much surgery he had (he REALLY should have stopped at thriller and CERTAINLY stopped at BAD), and I also think he was gay and could never really come to terms with it.

MY favorite Video is diffinetly Thriller (Though there were so many cool ones like Smooth Criminal and such):

What is also sad yet intriguing is this footage taken two days before he died:

You can imagine how electrifying this would have been when the lights were on and he was in costume and the fans were cheering with the music loud. You can even see alot is improvised on the spot like how he uses his jacket as a prop. Even though he agreed to do ten shows and was forced into fifty - it seemed he still really enjoyed performing and in this clip was totally taken by the music, waving his hands around and doing his little 'American Indian dance'.

Ofcourse he wasn't perfect and he had alot of faults and quirks and a massively damaged childhood. But, Like him or hate him for what ever reason, he was a master of his chosen field.

Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

PostSubject: Re: famous people we admired and lost!   famous people we admired and lost! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Im Sorry to do this but thay have stared it ALREADY soo soon after his death!!!

THE GHOST OF MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

P.S - i have gone though this and thi is NOT a screamer!!! Even tho the music sounds like it could be!!...(ADA)..

BUT!!!! It Is Explaned!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: famous people we admired and lost!   famous people we admired and lost! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

famous people we admired and lost!
Page 1 of 1