Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Purple Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crazy site to talk about life

HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ada
MAIN EUROPEAN ADMINISTRATOR
Ada

Location Location : United Kingdom

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:18 am

Post Here About Final Fantasy <3
Back to top Go down
http://purple-universe.friendhood.net
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Location Location : uk

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Final Fantasy Collection

Final Fantasy Finali14

*Updated On The 6/7/09 - New Final Fantasy Online Add On! + Final Fantasy XIV Section!

Last edited by Caz on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf Saber
MAR-RELLS
Wolf Saber

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:52 pm

well i guess i will start this one off favourite of all times and reasons why
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Final Fantasy 3137

Reason : Just So Awsome And Music Is So Great Im Haveing It Played At My Funeral!

The Story Line : EPIC!!!! It was very well thought though and The detail was inputed very well, the relationship between the characters was right for each one. you could really feel the story line and feel like your apart of it!

Garthics : Final Fantasy VIII As it was on the PS1 was not the best when compeard with the gaming graphics of the
final fantasy's released since Final Fantasy X onwords, but as we did not know better back then or have better to compere to final fantasy VIII really did shine!

Music : im not one for classcal music except for 1 or 2 i enjoy, but the music in Final Fantasy VIII was the best i have heard and they put so much effect in to it. the muisc they made went with very sceen in the game and made playing the game more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Saber
MAR-RELLS
Wolf Saber

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 pm

i agree on all the points apart from the story line when time travel is involved which i think makes it a little muddly in the late game.
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Wolf Saber wrote:
i agree on all the points apart from the story line when time travel is involved which i think makes it a little muddly in the late game.

Ahh bit that was part of the storyline! Squall had to beat Ultimecia in the future so he could take his place in the past. SEED and Garden became his idea when he fell out of time and met Edea at the old orphanage he grew up in and told her in passing 'she' would set up SEED and Garden, and the motto "Garden Trains SEEDS to fight the sorceress". At that point, the defeated Ultimecia reappeared in the past due to Adel to hand her powers onto another sorceress before she died.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 am

see EPIC!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Saber
MAR-RELLS
Wolf Saber

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 pm

see confusing time travel is messed up at the best of times
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 am

Final Fantasy is one of the most games ever made!!! mind you they have come to the idea that they will make another

Online final fantasy game! here is the trailer!

And...... Here A Link To The Website Of The Add On's To Final Fantasy XI......

Final Fantasy XI Add On's!
Back to top Go down
cmdelee
MAR-RELLS
cmdelee

Location Location : Manchester

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:07 pm

FFVIII for me also, squall and rinoah are the best (as im sure you can tell from my avatar, also my desktop screen

Final Fantasy Screen10

Last edited by cmdelee on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ada

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm

cmdelee wrote:
FFVIII for me also, squall and rinoah are the best (as im sure you can tell from my avatar, also my desktop screen

and WE AGREE!
Back to top Go down
cmdelee
MAR-RELLS
cmdelee

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:30 pm

your guide is wrong, some of the early final fantasy games have also been released for the iphone and ipod touch....

i got final fantasy for iphone (the first one :p)
Back to top Go down
Caz
FORUM TROLL
FORUM TROLL
Caz

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 am

i need to update it!
Back to top Go down
cmdelee
MAR-RELLS
cmdelee

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:10 am

final fantasy I and II are available on iphone, ipod touch, if i can find any others ill let you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy
Page 1 of 1